Thursday, November 25, 2004

argh. super pissed off with my mum. she DOES NOT understand, fullstop dont know why i bother talking to her anyway. waste my breath.

anyway. shall not ruin the entry. here's to my bestie..this is like, the most cliched thing ever but! love you always, babe. there's so much i couldnt say before you leave, but you know right? so here goes, 4 years, so much happened..so much to say, so little time, the words just dont come out..but one look in your eyes and i know i dont have to say anything, i miss you. till youre back, please dont do anything too naughty with your macdonald guy -winks- and call me! i had the best day of my life today. (here's a cliched song for you..)

as we go on,
we remember
all the times we
had together
and as our lives change
come whatever
we will still be
friends forever :)


and i really really mean it, girl.